Before we get to the details of the next challenge, we want to announce that we are reviving our Guest Designer program! Notice that on the right sidebar of the blog there is a new spot to sign up to be a guest here at the Paper Girls Challenge Blog. If you are interested, please leave your blog address and email and we'll get in contact with you with details. Thanks!
On to the challenge!
Are your houses all decorated for the holidays? Well, if not, maybe our challenge this week can inspire you! Michele here with the Paper Girls Challenge #70:
You can create your own ornament, make a layout or December album page about ornaments, use ornament paper, stamps or embellishments on a layout or card. Just link up below and you will have a chance to win an assortment of crafty supplies!
You have an extra week to create for this challenge, entries are due on January 3rd.
Now let's take a look at some ornament projects. I used my Cricut to simply cut a paper stocking and paper wreath, then added twine and some embellishments to finish them off:
Check out some inspiration from the other Paper Girls:
Check her blog for a tutorial on the Poinsettia!
The winner of Challenge #69 is: #13 - Janis in ID!
Congratulations! Please send an e-mail with your shipping info to email@example.com to claim your prize.
How to Join the Fun at the Paper Girls Challenge Blog:
1. Start by following our blog. To do so, click on the "Join this site" button on the right hand side of our blog. Please also feel free to follow by email too and like us on Facebook!
2. We will post new challenges the first and third Monday of every month. It will be up to you to create a project that has been inspired by our challenge!
3. Your entry should be made after the challenge has been posted. We will not say no to slightly older projects but we prefer to see your new creations!
4. Create a blog post about your entry and make sure to include a link back to The Paper Girls Challenge Blog. If you do not have a blog, you may post on our Facebook page or to an online gallery and then link that photo to our linky. However, please only do this if you do not have a blog.
5. Add a link to your blog post (or Facebook /gallery photo) on our Challenge using the Inlinkz tool located at the bottom of our posts. Please make sure you link the actual post with your entry and not your blog's address.
6. Please make sure you describe how you interpreted our challenge if it isn't clear. If we can't see it, we can't count it.
7. The Deadline for each challenge will be the Saturday at 11:55pm MST before the next challenge is posted. This will give you 1 week and 6 days to complete your projects.
8. Please limit your entries to 3 per person per challenge.
9. We use Random.org to pick the winner. Prizes will be sent directly from the hostess of the challenge. At this time, we can only ship to US and Canadian addresses, due to postage rates. We hope this will change in the future. In the meantime, we love to see creations from all over the world!
10. You will have two weeks to claim your prize once we post the winner.
11. The most important thing is to have fun!